For this church:
A small bell measuring just thirteen and three quarter inches was installed when the church was opened in 1894. It was inscribed with that date. In 1960 it was replaced with a new bell made by Taylors of Loughborough and inscribed with their name.
When the church was demolished in 1970 the bell was removed and later hung in a metal frame in the new All Souls Church Community Centre.