For this church:
Features and Fittings
The font was donated by Lord Henry Bentinck.
Because the chancel extension was never erected the chancel was formed from part of the planned nave. The choir stalls filled the first arcade with the pulpit located on the north side of the church against the second pillar from the east end.
Other gifts included new altar rails, choir stalls and prayer desks added in 1938.
Wooden pews were installed throughout, including the choir.
The lectern, in the form of a brass eagle, was given by Dr. and Mrs. Roberts in 1938.
Other gifts included new altar rails, choir stalls and prayer desks added in 1938. A pulpit desk was presented by Mrs. Bradford (date unknown), whilst Mrs. Harrison donated a communion table, which was acknowledged by the installation of a commemorative tablet.
Details of the disposal of the fixtures and fittings in 1979 when the church closed have not been discovered.