For this church:
The War Memorial to the fallen of World War One was planned to be an ebony plaque. The Boots Company offered £30 10s towards the costs. No evidence was found to confirm that a memorial was erected. A Book of Remembrance and a Roll of Honour was, however, produced. A memorial service also took place on 4th July 1920 with music played by the Nottingham Military Band.
A memorial to those who fell in World War Two took the form of a side chapel dedicated to the fallen of both All Souls and Christ Church, the erection of a choir vestry and the refurbishment of the Children’s Corner. A book of remembrance was also produced. The whereabouts of the two Books of Remembrance is currently unknown.