For this church:
Although All Souls occupied a large corner site it was not used for burials, possibly because it was planned that the land would be needed for the chancel and other work which was not carried out. There are no burial registers or other records of interments. In 1908 the site on the west side of Ilkeston Road and the north side of Lenton Boulevard had a low brick wall surmounted by decorative iron railings installed at a cost of £336. These boundaries are extant. When the original church was demolished the former east end of the churchyard was used for a small housing development which is entered through one of the original double gates.