For this church:
One window was dedicated to the Rev. Thomas Pyper, 1867-1902. Its location and other details are unknown.
A faculty dated 1903 records that a window in the north aisle was installed as a memorial, but no other details. A photograph of poor quality does show a pair of stained glass lights with trefoil heads and smaller lights filling over. The design is not distinguishable.
In the angled east wall of the chancel apse, a similar photograph shows three tall pointed lights each having a pair of trefoil headed stained glass lights with decorative tracery over. Again no other details were found.