For this church:
The organ was initially located in the west gallery. It was moved to the south side of the chancel in 1878. At the same time it was overhauled and rebuilt by Walker and Son of London at a total cost of £278.
In 1932 two small pre-used organs were donated to the church, one to be used for choir practice the other in the Boys School.