For this church:
Westwood St Mary
Sentence of Consecration of the new Chapel of Saint Mary at Westwood in the parish of Selston in the County of Nottingham (9 September 1899). Copy obtained from Southwell.
Deeds transferring the land for St Mary’s from Earl Cowper to the Ecclesiastical Commissioners for England. Dated 15 August 1899. Copy obtained from Southwell.
Petition of Rev Charles Harrison, Vicar, and the churchwardens of Selston, to the Bishop of Southwell, for the consecration of St Mary’s Westwood. Dated 8 September 1899. Copy obtained from Southwell.
[Members of St Mary’s], St Mary’s Church Westwood, Selston, Notts. A Short History and Guide: Centenary Celebration (1998).
Rev G N Pearce, St Mary’s Westwood: A Short History and Guide (1958)
George Dawson, The Church Bells of Nottinghamshire (3 vols. 1994-5)
Kelly’s Directory of Nottinghamshire 1904, page 524
Rushcliffe Advertiser, 15 September 1899