Wilford (North)
St Faith

Monuments and Memorials

In January 2016 no memorials were extant except the three dedicated windows recorded in the Glass section. The church records show that a number of church fittings were given as memorial pieces and they are recorded in the Fittings section. No records were found indicating the fate of these items when the church closed or whether subsequently adapted for other uses.

A plaque was originally fixed to the north wall of the chancel commemorating the original builder of the church:

To the Glory of God and in ever loving memory of James Wright
by who’s labour this Church was built.
He entered into rest October 28th 1923
 Erected by his wife Selina Lucy