For this church:
A clock has existed since the mid-18th century, as evidenced by a clock plate inscribed 'Hutchinson, Worksop, Fecit 1753.'
The clock is a turret mechanism with going and striking trains, located in the south tower, and a plaque attached reads:
The clock tower bell is modern, as detailed by a memorial in the south aisle which reads:
A further memorial, adjacent, attests to the later renovation of the clock: