For this church:
Carburton St Giles
Features and Fittings
Tapering circular 12th century tub font on a base at the west end of the nave. The bowl is lead-lined.
19th century pews, lectern and altar rails.
In the north wall is a pointed-headed niche containing a crucifix dedicated to the Rev F. C. Day-Lewis, rector of Edwinstowe from 1918-37.
There are aumbries in the north and south walls of the sanctuary.