For this church:
Carburton St Giles
List of Incumbents
Carburton was historically a chapelry in the parish of Edwinstowe. The living was, therefore, held by the vicars of Edwinstowe. A list of the incumbents can be found in the Edwinstowe entry.
Lambert was noted as cleric of Carburton in c.1150.
John de Repyngdon was noted as chaplain of Carburton in 1375.