For this church:
There is a bell turret on the west end of the nave. The bell was donated by Arthur Kett Barclay, Ichabod Wright’s son-in-law. It is inscribed
THOMAS MEARS FOUNDER LONDON 1841
After storm damage in 1908 the stone turret was replaced by one with wooden louvres. The bell was rehung with new fittings in 1978 by Taylors of Loughborough.