For this church:
Darlton St Giles
The clock in the church tower was installed c.1920. It cost £55 and came from Coddington Hall near Newark.
The clock mechanism is located in a wood and glass case on the west side of the first floor in the tower. It is an unusual example of a turret clock by Baker of Newark and is inscribed, in raised lettering, 'T.J. Baker Newark 1879'.
There is an electrical auto-winding unit by Smiths of Derby dated 1994, and the plaque in the nave indicates that this was installed in memory of Victor Joseph Warrener.
There are two external dials on the south and west elevations of the tower, both painted plain white with black lettering.