For this church:
Langford St Bartholomew
Features and Fittings
The seven-sided font of Sicilian marble was given to the church in 1878 by Captain George T. Peirse-Duncombe of Winthorpe Hall.
A brass plaque on the nearby wall reads:
The enclosed (box) pews in the nave dating from 1841 are of pine and have cast iron ‘poppyhead’ finials.
The pulpit matches the pews, which are raised on wooden platforms above the tiled floor.
The poor box is at the end of a pew adjacent to the door, which runs along the south wall.