Linby St Michael


The north part of
the churchyard
looking south
The churchyard looking north-westThe churchyard looking
north-west from the church
The southern part of the churchyard looking south-eastThe southern part of
the churchyard looking
Grave marker to
Lancelot and Joanna
Adin who both
died in June 1692
Grave marker to
James Stafford
killed on the
railway in 1843

The churchyard is roughly rectangular in shape and covers an area of 0.4 ha. It was extended northwards in 1898 which doubled its size.

The church is located in the southern section. There are burials on all sides.

The boundary wall on the south, east and west is made of stone. A timber fence marks the boundary on the north side. The main entrance is on the eastern boundary of the churchyard.