Nottingham St Mary


Click on any thumbnail image to display the full-size picture

1839 Plan showing balcony (in Orange) and organ (in Brown) with the west end closed off. 1841 Plan showing altar under eastern tower pillars (in yellow) small balcony (in orange) and Chancel cut off with a stone screen 1848 Plan showing whole church in use with balcony removed with the entire West End replaced (in purple)
1890 Plan showing Chapter House by Bodley (in yellow) 1912/13 Plan showing the addition of the Lady Chapel by Temple Moore (in green) 1940 Plan showing the Choir vestry, Kitchen, Toilets and Storage (in orange) by FA Broadhead