For this church:
In 1925 the east window was dedicated to the memory of parishioners who died in the First World War.
The eagle lectern is dedicated to Private J.W. Lenton who was killed in action in August 1915.
The reredos and panelling in the sanctuary were installed in 1949 as a memorial in memory of the 16 men of the parish who died in the Second World War. The designer was N M Lane, the Southwell diocesan surveyor, and they were made by S E Bevis, a Mansfield craftsman. It was unveiled on the 12 April 1949.
The inscription on the southern section of the panelling reads:
The inscription on the northern section reads:
In 1951 memorial gates of wrought iron were installed in front of the church in honour of the local men that lost their lives in the Second World War.