For this church:
The war memorial from the First World War was erected in 1920 by a parish “Subscription List for Monument for fallen soldiers to be placed in the Churchyard”, which was made by William Bryans, the Overseer of Stanton for the Bingham Union.
(Note: The regiment of Joseph Hatherley was the North Staffordshire and that of Tom Henry Kemp was the Royal Scots Fusiliers)
No servicemen from the parish perished in World War II.
The original site of the memorial was near the north-west corner of the church.
As a Millennium project, the war memorial was cleaned and re-sited to the newly finished memorial area outside the old churchyard, with a seat and a border planted with shrubs at the side of the path to the church. This area was consecrated and the war memorial re-dedicated by Bishop Roy Williamson on 30 October 1999.