For this church:
Strelley All Saints
It is believed that All Saints had three bells in 1740 but that by 1764 the current bell was the only survivor. It was manufactured by the Seliok family in the 16th century. It is 32.75 inches in diameter, weighs 6.6.2 and rings at 949Hz and bears the inscription ‘georgi’.
It hangs in the west tower from a wooden frame that was replaced, along with worn gudgeon pins, in 1915, by Taylor of Loughborough.
The cost was £33 11s 6d and was raised by 43 people who made contributions ranging from 6d to £2.
It was rehung in 1992 by Peter Hayward with a cast iron canon retaining headstock, with ball bearings, using the original Taylor gear.