For this church:
Strelley All Saints
The church has had a clock from the 17th century and possibly earlier.
The current clock was fitted to the South wall of the tower in February 1868 by a local Nottingham firm, Reuben Bosworth. The bill, £65, was settled by the local squire, J T Edge.
It has an eight day movement and can strike the hours although it currently is set to silent.
It has an iron dial with elevated figures and is four feet in diameter.