For this church:
Wellow’s only war memorials to the fallen of the two world wars are two plaques placed inside the church on the north wall of the nave, to the west of the porch.
First World War
The memorial was unveiled in 1921.
Directly below the First World War memorial is a simple wooden one commemorating the four men who lost their lives in the Second World War: