For this church:
West Leake St Helena
The churchyard covers an area of 0.45 ha. The church occupies part of the northern half of the churchyard.
There are burials on the north, east and south sides of the church.
A wooden picket fence forms the north boundary with the main entrance in the shape of a lych gate at the east end of the fence. The listed lych gate was erected in 1919 as a memorial to those who fell in the Great War, which is dated here 1914-1919. There are wooden fences and large, mature trees on the east and south boundaries: the west boundary is marked by trees and bushes and the outbuildings of the Old Rectory.
By the south chancel wall is a listed 18th century sundial.