For this church:
Worksop St John
The church consists of nave with clerestory, chancel, north porch, north and south aisles, organ chamber, vestry and west tower with spire. It was built in the Decorated Revival style.
It was constructed on the site of a tan yard and is all of one build, dating from 1868. The architect was R. C. Clarke and Son of Nottingham.