There is a western tower containing two bells.
| Bell 1
||Frame for Bell 1
|| Bell 2
||Frame for Bell 2
J TAYLOR & C. FOUNDERS LOUGHBOROUGH 1871
THIS BELL WAS GIVEN BY W. C. EASTERFIELD
IN MEMORY OF HIS FATHER
FOR MANY YEARS
PARISH-WARDEN OF ST JOHN’S WORKSOP
The first bell is hung for full circle ringing in a wooden frame for one bell. There are wooden headstocks and plain bearings.
The smaller bell is hung dead.
Both bells are used for the clock chime.