For this church:
The churchyard is triangular in shape and covers an area of 0.25 ha.
The boundary walls on the west, north and south are made of stone.
The church is centrally located within the churchyard.
The main entrance (on Gateford Road) consisting of two stone piers, wrought iron gates and overthrow is on the west.
There were no burials in the churchyard.
St John's Hall (built in 1907) is on the north of the churchyard with an entrance on Overend Road.