For this church:
Click the numbers in the key plan for details of the items.
Dates from restoration in 1909. To the memory of Mary Gray and William Gray and given by their daughter, it replaced the memorial window with the same dedication installed shortly before the fire of 1907.
There are three brass tablets associated with the window:
Window in memory of William Arthur Ward Leese, Vicar from 1926 to 1939. The inscription along the bottom of the window reads:
This is clearly a pair for Window 5. An angel carries a sword and a set of scales, and there is an inscription:
When the church was completed in 1874, this window was 'filled with common glass', but later it was re-glazed as a memorial to the Revd Clement Howard Prance, Vicar from 1871 to 1890, who, with Mr and Mrs Chaworth-Musters, was instrumental in building the New Church. The window was dedicated by the Bishop Suffragan of Derby on 21 February 1891. According to the Derbyshire Advertiser and Journal 'the subject of the window was designed by the late Rev. C. H. Prance, and the staining of the glass has been carried out by Messrs. Powell Bros., of London.' The original window was destroyed in the fire of 1907.
The design includes ten Bible Scenes, the Crucifixion and medallion heads of five disciples, the lettering of their names being split in a curious fashion. A small portrait of the Revd C H Prance is included at the bottom of the window in the centre.
A small brass tablet on the north wall of the sanctuary reads:
On the north wall of the nave are two illuminated panels containing sections of stained glass paintings by Sophia Musters dating from 1817. They were originally installed in the east window of Colwick Old Church and transferred to Annesley All Saints in 1937.
The paintings were inspired by the glass designed by Sir Joshua Reynolds depicting the Seven Cardinal Virtues at New College, Oxford.