For this church:
New church on this site 1873-4 with ruins of medieval predecessor next to Annesley Hall.
The church consists of north-east tower, nave and chancel under continuous roof, north and south aisles, vestries, south porch.
The core fabric dates from 1873-4, restored in 1907-9 after severe fire damage.
Significant Interior Features
Interior fittings C20th; major refurbishment 1907-9.
Timbers and roofs
Tubular bell support c.1909
Not scheduled for preservation. Grade 5
Excavations and potential for survival of below-ground archaeology
No excavations have been undertaken. The building was constructed in 1873-4 on a new site; previous use of the land has not yet been researched but the earlier church is still extant on a different site. All standing fabric and below-ground stratigraphy is therefore likely to date from 1873 to the present day.
The overall potential for the survival of below-ground archaeology in the churchyard is considered low and below the present interior floors is considered to be low.
Interior:Nave and Chancel all of 1873-4 with major reconstruction in 1907-9. Stratigraphy of importance to this period only.
Standing fabric of building 1873 and later.