For this church:
Bulwell St Mary
The organ was made by Forster and Andrews of Hull in 1872. It was originally situated in the north aisle but in June 1899 work started on building an organ chamber at the east end of the south aisle and it was moved there upon completion.
In 2006-7 the organ was entirely rebuilt by W.H Grove & Son.
An ornate brass memorial plaque above the organ console reads:
There is also a small metal plaque on the panelling to the right of the console that states:
A full technical description of the organ is available on the National Pipe Organ Register website.