There is red glass set in a wooden screen covering a partially blocked-off
door with bars at the west end of the north aisle.
Glass in all other windows is plain latticed.
J C Cox reported in 1912:
There are valuable remains of old glass. Remains of black
letter inscription in north clerestory windows.
There is no evidence of this now.