For this church:
East Stoke St Oswald
The organ was built by C Lloyd and Co of 79, Brighton Street, St Ann’s, Nottingham.
The faculty for the new organ was granted on the 24th August, 1921. The minutes of the PCC record that by 16th July 1923 all expenses for the new organ had been paid.
The church also contains a harmonium, currently located at the east end of the south aisle.