St Mary


The original pipe organ donated by Mr Robert Bullock in 1872 was destroyed in the fire of 1963, being adjacent to the source of that fire. The current organ dates from 1967 and is a Norfolk Electronic Organ supplied by Millers of Norwich. It has a double key board and separate speaker. Its wooden casing matches the wood used throughout the Church.