Gedling All Hallows


The spire from the North-east, showing the clockThe clock in the tower has four faces and was installed in 1879 and paid for by public subscription. It replaced a clock with a single face. The clock was originally powered by falling weights but is now run by electricity. It strikes the hours and quarters and was made by Smith of Derby.