For this church:
Laneham St Peter
There is a war memorial plaque on the north wall of the nave in memory of those from the parish that gave their lives in the 1914 – 1918 war.
There is also a war memorial in Laneham at the junction of Main Street and Broadings Lane. This memorial was erected in the early 1920s after the small piece of land had been gifted by Mr James Rodgers. Originally the Rawson family objected to the sighting of the memorial and refused to allow the name of their relative to be included. The family recently agreed to the inclusion and the name of Private Rawson has been added.