For this church:
Emmanuel’s bell turret was located at the original north end of the church, between the nave and the 1893 chancel and organ chamber extension. During its relatively short history the church had two sets of bells. The first made by Warner’s consisted of an 18” bell and a 19” bell. However, in 1923 one of the bells fell out of the turret, and replacements were purchased. The second set was made by Taylors of Loughborough, and comprised a 20” bell and 22.25” F sharp bell. As of yet no information is available as to what happened to the bells after the church was demolished.