For this church:
Features and Fittings
Relatively little information remains on the interior of the church. It processed a wooden pulpit and a stone font – a round bowl with wood and iron cover. In the nave the seating was of battened wooden chairs. It is also reported that Mr Potter Briscoe, one of the churchwardens, donated an oak pew for the churchwardens. The most notable feature recorded is a 1909 picture of `The Incredulity of St Thomas’, located on the South-East wall of the Baptistery. Other gifts include a Communion Plate from a Mr Edward Denman; a lectern from Mr Tesh; an oak Credence table donated by Mr Potter Briscoe; and three oak collecting boxes made by Mr Crewell.