For this church:
It was reported in a survey of the church dated 1957 that the building possessed, 'several stained glass windows, some of which are very recent of good quality and workmanship'. As of yet few other details as to what they depicted are available. What we do know is that in the north-east choir a window was in memorial to 'Cooper James'. Two windows are reported to have been dedicated to people closely linked to Emmanuel. On the 25 December 1907 a window was dedicated to Mrs W Wright of a scene of 'Dorcas', both Mrs Wright and her husband had been closely linked with the founding of the church. Bishop Gwynne returned to Emmanuel in October 1929 to unveil a three pane window in memorial of Mr Potter Briscoe, former city Librarian, churchwarden, and generous benefactor of Emmanuel.