For this church:
St. Andrew's was built between 1869 and 1871. However, later additions include a western baptistery which was completed in 1884, a slightly later north porch and a vestry extension dating from 1905.
St. Andrew's has a distinctive crossing tower with a blunt broach spire. Cruciform in plan, St. Andrew's features a sanctuary, a chancel which is located under the tower, transept chapels, a four-bay nave, low aisles, a tall clerestory, a western baptistery and porches.