For this church:
The positioning of the building close to the street boundary and other buildings would have prohibited the land on the north, west and east side being used for burials, although the 1854 design lithograph shows grave markers on both the north and east elevations. On the south side of the church bordering Wollaton Street there was ground that could have been used for interments, but there are no records of this happening. The baptism and marriage registers of the church dating from 1856 are held at the Nottinghamshire Archives Office, but there are no burial records. The entire site sits on an outcrop of sandstone which may have made it impractical for burials.