For this church:
The window arrangement appears to have been:
A tall triple light window set within an arched stone frame
A round light set high in the gable
South and north aisles
Four single lancet windows in moulded stone frames
South and north transepts
Three tall lancet windows the centre one being taller, but slightly narrower, than the other two. Although close together they were separate.
Round light in the apex
Four pairs short lancet lights on each side, set over the centre of the arches
A triple window as in the west wall
A single lancet over the north door probably lighting the first floor of the tower. At the second floor level, the original lithograph shows a small lozenge shaped stone frame housing what could have contained a stained glass rose pattern leaded light or a clock. The tower also had a pair of slat filled window frames on each face on the top level which housed the bell.
There are only two images of the glass which filled the windows, plus some details of several memorial window dedications. Much of the stained glass was removed before the demolition and is said to have been later remodelled to fit St Matthew’s Bestwood. Only one piece remains there, this is now displayed in the nave set in a glass fronted case illuminated with back lighting. It depicts St Michael slaying a dragon, it has been extensively restored and is attributed to CE Kempe.
The second image is part of a somewhat grey photocopy of a newspaper cutting reporting the dedication of a pair of memorial lights fitted into the north transept in March 1937. They were produced by the Nottingham manufacturer Pope and Parr. They were mainly plain lozenge glass with a saint depicted in the centre third.
The inscriptions read:
The centre light in the north transept was an older window with full stained glass though the subject is not very clear.
South aisle memorial window
The above information comes from a faculty but few other details are listed.
Other stained glass windows existed but the actual locations and depictions or dedications are not known:
A new window in Memory of Mr Robert Dickenson
A stained glass window by AJ Dix of London 1891
Memorial window erected by Mr T Bayley of Lenton in memory of his mother Mrs Batley of Lenton Abbey December 1893
A window depicting St Matthew, (south transept?)