For this church:
Woodborough St Swithun
Originally built by Brindley & Foster and installed in 1875 in the north side of the chancel, played from the organ loft in the tower. The current organ is an electronic instrument, purchased from Makin Organs Ltd of Oldham and installed in Jan 1985.
For further information on the organ see the Woodborough Heritage website.