For this church:
Epperstone Holy Cross
The clock has two dials to the side of the tower, on the East and West walls. A clock in the tower made by Richard Roe of Epperstone in 1686 was removed in 1854 and replaced by new one made by Copes of Radford, installed in 1865 with new bell to ring quarter chimes. It was paid for by John Litchfield, John and Thomas Barnard and W Huskinson, and cost £300. The clock faces are unevenly placed on the two sides of the tower. That to the east is to one side above the window opening, on the west it is placed centrally below the aperture.