For this church:
Epperstone Holy Cross
In 1877 an organ costing £90 replaced one installed in 1821 in the west end under the tower. In turn this was moved in 1932 to its present position on the north side of the chancel. In 1999 this was replaced by a refurbished model from Henry Groves & Son of Nottingham, at a cost of £30,000.