For this church:
In 1876 the church clock was presented by Henrietta Anna [Anne], Countess of Carnarvon, bearing the inscription:
The clock dial can be seen on the west face of the tower. It is black with Roman numerals and hands in white. The winding gear for the clock is enclosed in a case and is located in the belfry. The clock was made by John Bosworth of Nottingham, and bears his name inscribed on the striking train.
Inside the church, above the door leading into the room at the base of the tower, is a plaque with the following inscription: