For this church:
Trowell St Helen
The organ was presented to the church by Mr William Smith (founder of a local firm of corn millers) in 1900. It is a Pipe Organ made by Brindley & Foster, of Sheffield. The bellows, which are at the rear in the ringing chamber were originally pumped by hand, but are now worked by an electric motor
In 1980 it was in need of repair. Midland Organs took it apart and re-built it at a cost of £2,929.