For this church:
At the opening service on 11th June, 1870, the Duchess Sybil provided the music on a harmonium. The organ was installed later and is in an oak cabinet and has a single manual. It is situated on the North wall of the church, the mechanism taking up much of the space in the adjoining vestry. It was manufactured by:
An Allen & Co electronic organ has recently replaced the Lloyd pipe organ.