For this church:
Churchwardens’ accounts of 1690 show that a clock was purchased (possibly from Epperstone) and installed in that year. It was removed in 1890-91, when the old gallery which stretched across the tower arch was removed.
There is now no clock on the tower or within the church, although there is a sundial now covered by the south porch. This is probably a mass marker to indicate the time of the next masses.
There is evidence of a partial sundial on the south side to the west of the porch. This may be a reclaimed stone.
There is also a Grade II listed sundial in the churchyard.
A chiming German clock was given by Mr George Cullen in memory of his father. This is now kept at the British Horological Society in Upton.
There are also remains of a sundial on the south wall inside what is now the church porch. The hole for the gnomen is surrounded by the markers for the hours.There are also marks on the south wall near the tower of an earlier sundial.