For this church:
The War Memorial, situated on the wall of the south aisle, takes the form of a bronze tablet, and was unveiled by Lieut. G. Wright, of Fiskerton Manor, and dedicated by Dr. Noakes, Archdeacon of Derby, on April 1st, 1921. The design is emblematical of the Resurrection, and gives the names of the men who gave their all for King and Country during the Great War.
There is also a record of all those parishioners who served in the Great War and some details of some of the individuals, their units and location.There are no recorded deaths in the Second World War or subsequent hostilities.