For this church:
South Leverton All Saints
The organ, erected in 1910, was dedicated by Bishop Hoskyns. The initial cost was £375 half being paid by an Andrew Carnegie fund and half raised from donations by Mrs F E Clarke, the wife of the vicar. It was later electrified. It stands at the east end of the south aisle with the console on the Nave side.
One plate above the keyboard reads:
A second plate reads:
The organ has two manuals. The stops are:
The pipe rack has 5 pipes on each side and in the front 20 pipes, the longer pipes being 5 to left and 5 to right and 10 shorter in the middle.
Repair work was carried out in 1997.