For this church:
An organ chamber was built onto the north side of the chancel in 1889-1900 and a pipe organ (possibly by William Hill of London) installed at Easter 1900. The pipe organ was removed in 1988 and the organ chamber made into an office.
The church now has a digital two-manual instrument of 28 speaking stops with alternative baroque voicing and speakers to nave and chancel. The organ is by Allen, one of the pieces that survived the fire in 1996.
A plaque on the side of the organ reads: