For this church:
Six bells were provided by Taylor of Loughborough, formerly fitted in an oak frame, in 1864. Two additional bells were added at installation. This remained the installation until the Nottingham University Society of Change Ringers, who had been taking responsibility for the bells for some time, had them tuned and rehung in a fabricated steel frame for 10 bells in 2003. In 2004 the remaining 2 spaces were filled with two new treble bells. The old All Saints Church School bell has been rehung as a Sanctus Bell.